Saturday, November 21, 2009

Is Japanese Hair Straightening All Natural?

has anybody got it done for them before and is it 100% natral i mean with no chemical at all (will add futher detials if needed)



Is Japanese Hair Straightening All Natural?

I had the Bio- Ionic done about 2 yrs ago at a hair show and there are some things you need to know about it.



It will not work if you are on Anti-Depressants, if you were recently pregnant or are still, and birth control may affect the outcome as well. For 3 days after you cannot under any circumstances get it wet! Not even a little! You also can't wear hair bands, elastics, hats or anything that will crease your hair because it'll leave a permanent mark. After the 3 days anything goes. I have really curly hair and unfortunately it didn't work 100% for me because of medication, but it did help a lot. I'm not sure if it's all natural, but it's main element is negative ions.



http://www.bioionic.com/newsite/default....



Is Japanese Hair Straightening All Natural?

I did mine but it was with chemicals and a lot of my friends who went through the process were also chemically done



I don't think its possible to have it all natural but I am still happy with my result

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans