Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm searching for a hair salon that will do chemical hair straightening in Los Angeles. Do you

I'm searching for a place that would do a good job for less than $100



I'm searching for a hair salon that will do chemical hair straightening in Los Angeles. Do you know of any?

I wouldn't recommend doing chemical straightening at all. My sister had this done and had all sorts of problem - her beautiful, naturally wavy hair started breaking off and she was calling me in tears every day. It took awhile to get it fixed, and now all she does is get very subtle highlights- nothing too damaging.



I recommend getting a nice straightener - you can either buy brands like CHI, which are a little more expensive(but really do work great), or stick with 1/2 - 1 inch ceramic flat irons offered by a lot of different companies - Mine is Revlon and it works great. Usually runs from about $15-$25. Also, use products like Silk Therapy or Sleek and Shine to help straighten and prevent heat damage. Bed Head also offers a lot of those kinds of products. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans