Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Straightening hair products?

Are there any products that I can use to make my hair straight or straight ish without blowdrying it or straightening it. I just want to put it in my hair and then let it air dry. My hair is slightly wavy but on some days its straight but I just want a way to make it straight every day. Thanks



Straightening hair products?

Same with mine. =] I personally hate products that make my hair stiff and stuff. so fro shampoo %26amp;* conditioner use the brand Sunsilk [very affordable] They have five different colors that help all type of hair. Use th epurple one that says Straighten-up Just when you see sunsilk and see the purple just look at all of those and see witch you like. =]



Oh yeah. th ebottle say for stubborn and unwanted waves. works great!!



Straightening hair products?

ok so there is this place called i forget but any hair place has it its a shampoo you use cost around 20-30$



Straightening hair products?

Loreal Hot Straightening Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans