Friday, November 27, 2009

Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

whenever i try to strighten my hair with a straightening iron( using loreal hot straight cream too and gel or moose) it doesn't straigten all the way.... it just ends up being a little bit strightened! should i turn the heat up more or what else can i do?? thx!!



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

Get a CHI!! I just used one hours ago and I have the same problem you do, and my hair is straight as a board. The are a little pricey but I have never seen anything that works as good as a CHI.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

get a better straightener. I suggest a ceramic CHI. works perfectly.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

get a chi. they are amazing. loreal doesn't work.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

You should probably just leave the iron on your hair for a longer amount of time. Count slowly to five and then move it down. Or maybe try it without all the product.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

well i have the same prob, n the only solution i found it to blow dry it str8 first, then use the irons for really str8 look !!



try the heat protection from tony %26amp; guy !



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

The ingrediants are:smooshed banana,ssqueezed lime,sun flower seed oil and squeezed lemon then blend it and after put ti in your hair and wash with hot water.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

put all of your hair in a high pony tail and leave a small layer out. Straighten that layer...run the straightner through it then a flat brush right after and repeat 6 or 7 times then do this all around your head. When you are finished with that layer, let down another layer and do the same...do this all the way to the top.



Hold a brush in one hand and the straightner in the other and alternate brush and straightner till desired smoothness...cant mess up.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

try going to a hair salon,or buy a CERAMIC stragihtner.If that still diesn't work,and you really want your hair straight,get it chemicllay staightend for 6 months.It cost like 200 dollars.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

yes turn the heat up. But be careful. And by all means put something on your hair, the hotter the heat the more your hair needs protection.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

dont put nothing on your hair when you straighten it kuz it makes it wet inside and ends up wavy but if u want the best iron i thynk you shuld buy the actaul ones they use at the salons the ones that are cordless the ones you stuff in the stove looking thing lol but yea i thynk you shuld get that beacuase when you staraighten you hair it lasts up 2 a month or 3 weeks.



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

before you straitin, use some hair spray on you hair, then straiten with a hot iron. Also but some samy products. for strait hair, get the sonditionare, shampoo, amd leave in spray, get the ones in tthe pink bottles. Id recomand washing your hair with it, put in some hair spray, then some leave nin conditonare, then straiten your hair. it work very well. iv been doin that for a long time now. trust me it works



Can you help me?? its about straightening hair...!?!?!?!?

well you can spray each peice of hair w/extra hold hair spray before you straighten your hair than spray it agian when your finshed..... just incase

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans