Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best most protective hair straightening product?

I have a great tourmaline/ceramic flat iron but I wanna know what the most protective stuff I can buy. I've been using Matrix's Sleek Look but I don't think it protects the best. I want more shine, too. Any advise?



What is the best most protective hair straightening product?

tresemme heat tamer



and



redken smooth down healt glide



What is the best most protective hair straightening product?

Sleek Look is the best! Have you been using the spray also? thats supposed to help with the hot tools.



Another great line is Biolage. Also by Matrix, its very gentle yet gets the job done! oh yeah, and for shine? Rusk shine spray works really good! Never greasy and smells awesome... ENjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans