Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Anyone had...permanent hair straightening, in particular the Japanese type (bio ionic) see my link?

http://www.kabuki.com.au/bioionicstraigh...



Anyone had...permanent hair straightening, in particular the Japanese type (bio ionic) see my link?

I had Japanese thermal reconditioning in Sept of 2004. I LOVED it and how it made my hair silky and straight. Before, my hair was a poofy mess and wavy and even if I used a flat iron, it would puff up... i did live in Hawaii but after the thermal treatment, it changed my hair.



The biggest pain was for 4 days after the treatment, I couldn't get it wet or put it back in a ponytail.



Even to this day, my hair is much easier to style and straighten, and stays straight! Worth every penny!



Anyone had...permanent hair straightening, in particular the Japanese type (bio ionic) see my link?

i have some ionic dryer and hair strightner. it's really works! makes shinney and healthy. lil expencive in US but that's good for bad hair. thease are really popular in japan.



Anyone had...permanent hair straightening, in particular the Japanese type (bio ionic) see my link?

I personally haven't but Im a hairdresser and a lot of my clients have that done. I wouldn't recommend it because of how much money it cost. Its not a permanent thing because once your new growth comes in that will be curly. And its really damaging to the hair. My advice.... If you have curly or wavy hair keep it. Its so much more healthier to straighten it with a flat iron or blow dryer and your can still scrunch it up and wear it curly when you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans