Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's a good hair product for hair frizz and/or straighten hair with out a straightening iron?

i have long, brown kinda wavy hair, with lots of frizz, if i let it airdry i don't know which direction it will go. and i wish i had straight hair, but i don't want to use a straightening iron everyday. or i want kind of a messy look, but straight look. if anyone has seen the jacket, i want my hair like kiera knightly's, or the lead singer to flyleaf. so if anyone knows of a product i can use to put in my hair after the shower or whenever, or even blow dry it in, that would be great. thanks



What's a good hair product for hair frizz and/or straighten hair with out a straightening iron?

Hi I bought maxi glide by maxius(straightening) I also bought beyond straight for humidity and I buy Biosilk(silk therapy)smells great and is great for frizz.



http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/cart.php.......



What can also help is to eat a lot of protein and biotin helps hair grow! Also it helps out your skin and nails to grow too. I buy One Source from walmart. and or you can buy multivitamins for women. Plus the most important thing, you have to drink plenty of water and eat more vegetables and fruits(healthy food.)



What's a good hair product for hair frizz and/or straighten hair with out a straightening iron?

There's a great anti-frizz serum that Avon sells through their Mark catalog that I use. You put it in after you shower then you can either blow it dry or let it air dry. My hair curls naturally, and it usually curls up when I let it air dry, but the frizz is a LOT less when I use the serum.



I think any anti-frizz serum product would work just as well. Just check out the beauty supply section of your local store and see what you find.



What's a good hair product for hair frizz and/or straighten hair with out a straightening iron?

Ojon Hair Care Products!!!! they're the BEST ever..no flat iron needed and controls humidity... you can find it at qvc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans