Friday, November 27, 2009

I bought a kit for permanently straightening hair and I was wondering if someone could help?

The kit is called "one n' only Thermal Ionic". Instead of going to a salon to pay upwards of up to $450, I thought I should try it myself. I need tips though, before I begin the process. My mother is helping me with this. I have a ceramic straightening iron, but aside from that, I have no idea of where to begin. My hair texture is easy to straighten with an iron, but wavy. Can someone help me who has done this themselves? Thank you, and if possible, could you tell me how it turned out?



I bought a kit for permanently straightening hair and I was wondering if someone could help?

it worked good on my hair. just follow the step by step intstructions. Im 14 and im a guy so it didn't work quite to its potentisl but i dtill dtrsighten it and it cuts your hair straightning time in half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans