Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What is a good heat protector for straightening hair?

My hair is very wavy and a bit thick. I straighten my hair on a daily basis every morning, but I read somewhere that the flatening/straightening irons are very bad for your hair.



My question is what is a good brand/product for my hair type or what is a good heat protector that I should buy?



What is a good heat protector for straightening hair?

the type of hair straightner also is a big deal when it comes to straightening your hair .. .if you use a real ceramic straightner it will do less damage and more style. and conair and revlon are not the way to go. yes they do make ceramic straightners but its a thin layer of ceramic that has a metal rod under that which can break your hair. go to a salon and ask them if you can buy a pure ceramic hair straightner from them if not they should refer you to a place where you can buy one, they are a bit more exspensive but completely worth it! most people think there hair is breaking due to the heat but in most cases thats not the problem but if it is they make great leave in conditioners that should help you with that.



What is a good heat protector for straightening hair?

My hair is wavy from a perm, and is very thick. When I straighten it (which has become nearly every day) I personally use Aussie Dual Personality Heat Protector + Leave-In Conditioner. It does just what it says: protects your hair from the damaging heat and helps to condition it with the leave-in conditioner. My hair used to be full of frizz from a perm and repeated coloring, but now its smooth and shiney.



What is a good heat protector for straightening hair?

U can buy stuff for ur hair now that u just spray in and then iron out it works really really well i use it



What is a good heat protector for straightening hair?

well. I don't have thick or wavy hair but I use this anyway.



After I am done straightening it I use Chi Syrum Silk Fusion. It's for the top of your hair to keep the fly aways down but I use it midway down to the tips of my hair. It really makes it look soft/silky and you can't see the split ends or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans