Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair condition / style advice?

ok, this is a bit of a long one....I have long hair that is about 4 inches past my shoulders, its naturally very thick and curly, and in the past I have experimented ALOT with colour, and striaghten my hair with GHD's every few days, so as you can imagine my hair is very damaged (well, only the bottom third really, the rest can be rescued lol) my question is, i'm thinking about having my hair cut quite short (def above my shoulders) to get rid of all the damaged ends, then have it chemically straightened so i can work on getting the condition of my hair back without the need for straightening it all the time, but i change my mind quite easily, does anyone have any suggestions of a shorter hairstyle that will suit an oval face? but that won't take aaages to grow back if I don't like it? do you think this plan will work, with getting the condition back? has anyone had their hair chemically straightened...is it actually STRAIGHT even when dried naturally? cause thats what I need, thanks.



Hair condition / style advice?

chop your hair off no shorter than your shoulders if your hair is REALLY curly..you need enough hair to weigh down the curls...however if you are getting your hair straightened..and it actually works well...then i would suggest a cute bob like Kate Bosworth, the short length would keep it healthier and it's very stylish.



Hair condition / style advice?

I dont' straighten my hair, but yes you should get teh damage cut off definately. It is amazing how much better your hair looks and manages when the damage is gone. A little shorter than to your shoulders is still a medium long length. It will grow 1/2inch a month. It will be long in no time.



I wouldn't necessarily straighten it either. Let it go natural ~ if it's NOT TOO curly. I have natural wavy hair and I use a mousse to control the waves. It looks great natural. especially for SUMMER !! You don't want to fuss with your hair.



Hair condition / style advice?

O.O



Oh gosh. it's so long. can you just as one question then add details later?



I...I CAN'T READ IT ALL! AAAAUUUGHGH!!!



:] LOL



Hair condition / style advice?

The straighteners work some but to get your hair sleek straight you'll still have to use a straight iron. Also, it's a chemical and it will damage your hair. I suggest cutting off the split ends, deep condition your ends and use a heat protectant when flat ironing your hair. Ask a hair dresser for some tips on buying a good heat protectant, all brands carry them. Good luck!



Hair condition / style advice?

if its really thick DONT cut it really short it only makes it thicher and ull wind up looking like a yield sign



and dont get it chemically straigtend



instead wen u straighten it use a buffer like matrix or Paul Mitchell



I'm in the same situation as u i have thick curly hair and if u cut off most of the damaged hair and use a moistureizing conditioner it should be fine



Hair condition / style advice?

i thin u should just take the dead ends off about a couple inches. when i had long hair and cut it majorly i cried everytime. vwhen u have medium length hair there is quite options u can style it and put it up. im not sure about having it chemically straight. obviuosly thats like getting a perm, its damaging. i just use a flat iron. please dont cut it drastically...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans