Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guys: Straightening hair for guys - help?

Ok so I have been straightening my hair for about a year or more now. I was able to get it the way I wanted for a long time, extremely and perfectly straight.



Recently I've been straightening and the ends of my hair curl torward my face a lot more. This is a pet peeve of mine. Is it because I wait too long to straighten it after I shower? Straighten it too soon after I shower? I probably need some ladies advice or maybe a guy who also straightens his hair. Now take into consideration that it never really did this before, this is a recent problem. Should I invest in a new straightener? Get a trim? Any advice helps. Thanks.



if you want to see my hair, http://www.myspace.com/ev_angelic



(you might have to be signed up with myspace to see the pictures)



Guys: Straightening hair for guys - help?

Hey!



I checked out your hair - very nice ;-)



I am the expert of all hair straightening hehe as I have very curly hair naturally but use GHD's almost every day.



You need to;



Get a trim



Don't take so long before you blow dry it



%26amp; I suspect need new ceramic hair straighteners.



(After a while they don't work as well).



Good luck!!!



Daydream Believer



Guys: Straightening hair for guys - help?

A really good idea is to buy a perm kit and I know what your thinking...its not to curl it...but you can use the same kit to straighten it as well. Instead of putting curlers in just keep combing it straight while the perm is in and keep combing it straight. Then when it comes time to rinse it out.....it will be permed straight



Guys: Straightening hair for guys - help?

ok.. hopefully you straighten your hair dry.... first of all , because straightening it wet just damages your hair alot. i didnt get to see the pic but if you see that your ends feel rough or that your hair tangles towards the ends, then you need a trim.. ok.. now for straightening it, you should use a serum or cream such as biosilk silk therapy.. apply it when your hair is either wet or dry.... then when your done straightening apply a like a dime sized drop in your hair.. dont use alot.. alittle goes a long way... what type of hair straightener do you have? I recommend that your straightener be a ceramic one and that the temperatures increase to at least 375 F... thats a very good iron if the features are as i listed above



Guys: Straightening hair for guys - help?

just get a trim and keep strightning it i like how it looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans