Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where can I find a salon in Pittsburgh, pa that does Brazilian hair straightening?

Hey, definitely go to Capristo Salon in Shadyside and mention Google when you book an appointment. You'll save $50 off their regular price of $300.



Where can I find a salon in Pittsburgh, pa that does Brazilian hair straightening?

Capristo (on Ellsworth St.) in Shadyside is also the only one I know of who is actually licensed to do Brazilian hair straightening. From what I heard, this is hard to find in the Pgh. area, but the results are supposed to be well worth it. Just make sure they use a formaldehyde-free formula. It is supposed to be the best.



To Christopher M.: Thanks for the $50-off tip! I called to confirm, and they are still honoring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans