Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Straightening hair with perm solution?

My hairstylist said I can straighten the disgusting curly parts of my hair by putting perming solution on them and then straightening it, but she said it wouldn't help it completely, any permanent suggestions? my hair is perfectly fine except the front get really kinky and ugly when wet, I have to go to school with portables and I always end up looking like a monster by the end of the day. It rains 24/7 over here!



Straightening hair with perm solution?

get your hair permatly striaghten it works like a charm even when wet



Straightening hair with perm solution?

Use a hair straightener.Buy a cute hat for when it rains. I straighten my hair everyday..and rain is my worst enemy!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans