Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Problem straightening hair!!!!?

i straighten my hair everyday. i know its not good for my hair but without it my hair looks...really bad. so i recently have been seeing that my hair has been starting to smell, which is really weird. its not a burning smell but i know it has something to do with me straightening my hair. anyone know whats wrong and how i can prevent or cure it? thanks aton everyone!!



Problem straightening hair!!!!?

thats odd?



what kind of smell?



Problem straightening hair!!!!?

what you can do is straight your hair and every night before going to bed or while you're in your house, wrap your hair and put a scarf and this will maintain your hair straight. And the smell is because you're burning your hair, get a live-in conditioner that you put it before blow drying or what ever you use to straight your hair and don't do it too often, you're damaging your hair! good luck!!!



Problem straightening hair!!!!?

stop appling so much heat. You're going to burn it off!!! try wrapping your hair for that straight affect...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans