Saturday, November 21, 2009

Where can I get the most decently priced Japanese Hair Straightening in Los Angeles?

I really want my hair straightened and I've been looking around. A lot of them are really expensive. I asked about Michi Style and saw in the online reviews that they are really good, but their price is a little bit too steep -- 500 to 800 dollars. I called Taka Hair Salon and their price is 370-600. It's a little beyond my budget. Is there anything cheaper than this that still delivers quality results?



Where can I get the most decently priced Japanese Hair Straightening in Los Angeles?

Wow, I had Japanese Hair Straightening for only $200 and my hair is very long, thick, and frizzy. Of course everything is cheaper here in the Bay Area, at least in the north part. I can't really compare the quality, but the salon that I went to did a very good job and I was pleased with the result. Sorry I don't have recommendations but good luck on getting some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans