Saturday, November 21, 2009

What is the best "Hair Straightening Serum/Spray for Frizzy/Wavy Hair?

Not Including:



-Hairapy



-Garnier



-Frizz Ease



-Ion



-Suave



What is the best "Hair Straightening Serum/Spray for Frizzy/Wavy Hair?

I have dry brittle wavy and frizzy hair and I use Schwarzkopf Frizz Free - I think it works quite well.



Also if I wish to keep the curl (but not the frizz) I use L'oreal tecniart hairmix spiral splendour - this one is a bit exxy (around $24.90) but a little goes a long way. Other products I find helpful are Schwarzkopf Hair Repair Liquid Silk leave in treatment and Schwarzkopf BC Repair Rescue - sealed ends. - love both these products! I tend to alternate between these but I mostly use the Schwarzkopf Repair Rescue and the L'oreal product.



What is the best "Hair Straightening Serum/Spray for Frizzy/Wavy Hair?

Lots of conditioner of good quality and blow dry your hair with a roller brush.



What is the best "Hair Straightening Serum/Spray for Frizzy/Wavy Hair?

can i just mention before you decide which one to use. my daughter is hair dresser %26amp; she has found by experience it's better to use no serum as it tends to singe the ends of the hair. if you don't use a serum then it tends to just dry the ends. if you have your hair trimmed regularly then you just have the dry ends trimmed off ..



What is the best "Hair Straightening Serum/Spray for Frizzy/Wavy Hair?

If it's long, iron it! My hair is down to my waist and I iron mine, put a dish towel or something sorta heavy but not a towel and on low speed iron away! I'll look for your answer, but, if it's short, no idea. My girlfriend had short frizzy hair and she read to put mayo on it, don't do this it was a catastrophe!!



What is the best "Hair Straightening Serum/Spray for Frizzy/Wavy Hair?

straigthen=daamge. no matter what, so if you are doingthis regulary you'll need.



Eliminate breakage completely. if severe, you'll need to 2 to tell you the total truth, but you will notice hue difference after. The kit is 2 treatments so (well I got 2 out of it dont know how longyour hair is). So do 1 one week and do the other the next and NO breakage.



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site, its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans