Saturday, November 21, 2009

What is the best method of permanent hair straightening and where is the best salon?

I have medium length, thick, wavey hair. I straighten it all the time and it takes a while but the results are great, that is until I have to wash it or it rains! I live in Tasmania, has anyone had their hair permanently straightened? Where did you have it done and what was the result? I travel a lot to Sydney for work so if anyone can recommend a salon in Sydney that would be great :)



What is the best method of permanent hair straightening and where is the best salon?

Do not do unless you know what you are doing.....



buy perm solution and comb it through your hair.



What is the best method of permanent hair straightening and where is the best salon?

I personally do not have curly hair, but my friend has untamed curly hair. She had her hair relaxed in a saloon, which keeps hair straighter longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
school loans